Family Health Center - Alcott Street Campus and Pharmacy - Kalamazoo Community Health Center
- 505 E Alcott St
- Kalamazoo MI, 49001
- Contact Phone: (269) 349-2641
- Clinic Details: Our Vision: To become the preferred medical home for at least 70,000 underserved patients in Kalamazoo County. Our Mission: To ensure that all members of the community have access to quality, comprehensive, patient-centered health care.
- Website: http://www.fhckzoo.com/
- Services: Family Medicine; Pediatrics; Dental; On-Site Lab; On-Site Pharmacy; Healthcare Education; Behavioral Health; Case Management
- Dental Services: Preventive Care, Cleanings, Extractions, Full and Partial Dentures, Sealants for Adults and Children
- Pediatric Services: Medical Care for Children from Birth to Adolescence, including Children with Special Needs
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 78 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Other Public and Private Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Medical: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm; Dental: Mon-Sat: 7:00am-8:00pm, Walk-ins accepted 7:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.