Planned Parenthood - Kalamazoo Health Center - Kalamazoo Family Planning Agency
- 4201 W. Michigan Ave.
- Kalamazoo MI, 49006
- Contact Phone: (616) 459-3101
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care. Most birth control, annual exams, HIV testing, and STD testing will be covered for free, with no copay.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services; Birth Control; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Cryotherapy; LEEP; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education; Pap Test; UTI Testing and Treatment; Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 41 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale; Aetna; Alliance Health; Blue Care Network; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Blue Cross Complete; Consumers Mutual; Consumers Mutual Co-Op; Coventry; CoventryCares; HAP Midwest Health Plan; Harbor Health Plan; Health Alliance Plan (HAP); Health Plus of Michigan; Humana; McLaren Health Plan; Meridian Health Plan; Molina; Physicians Health Plan; Priority Partners; Pro Care Health Plan; Total Health Care; United Health Plan; Cash; Check; Major Credit/Debit Cards; Money Orders
- Operation Hours: Mon, Thurs, Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm; Tues: 11:00am-7:00pm; Wed: 9:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.