FAMILY FIRST HEALTH CORPORATION - York Community Health Center
- 116 S George St
- York PA, 17401-1474
- Contact Phone: 717-846-1995
Family First Health makes a difference in the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve by: Providing quality, compassionate primary medical and dental care and social services to those who need it most; Coordinating care and working with other providers to provide the full range of services our patients need; Promoting and supporting healthy lifestyles; Collaborating with others to improve access and break down the barriers of affordability, language and culture; and, Advocating for our patients and the medically under served.
- Website: http://www.familyfirsthealth.org/locations/george-street
- Services: Adult and pediatric care, Routine health exams (work, school, driver-s exams, etc.), Immunizations, Sexually transmitted infections testing and treatment, Preventive care, Referrals, Free, confidential HIV testing
- Dental Services: General checkups and examinations, Cleanings, X-Rays, Extractions, Dentures, Restorations, Root canals
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 54 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Medical (Monday 7:00am to 7:00pm, Tuesday 7:00am to 7:00pm, Wednesday 7:00am to 7:00pm, Thursday 7:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 7:00am to 5:00pm), Dental (Monday 7:30am to 4:00pm, Tuesday 7:30am to 4:00pm, Wednes
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.