Planned Parenthood - York Medical Center - York Family Planning Agency
- 728 South Beaver St
- York PA, 17401
- Contact Phone: (717) 845-9681
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services; Birth Control; General Health Care; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education, Testing and Treatment; Pap Test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 15 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale For Uninsured; Aetna; Aetna Better Health; Cigna; Devon Health Services; HealthAmerica PA; Highmark; Highmark (Blue Cross/Blue Shield); Medicare; PA Medicaid; Tricare; United; UPMC; WPEE Insurance Trust Fund
- Operation Hours: Mon, Thurs; 9:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.