Planned Parenthood - York Center - York Low Cost Clinic
- 728 South Beaver St
- York PA, 17401
- Contact Phone: 717.845.9681
- Clinic Details: WALK-IN SERVICES - PILL REFILLS - PREGNANCY TESTING - STI SCREENING. In an effort to serve our clients who have made appointments, we may be able "fit you in" for STI testing without an appointment - but it's better to schedule an appointment. If you have STI symptoms, are having problems with your birth control method or need to schedule an annual exam, you must schedule an appointment with a clinician. Appointments are often scheduled within 24 hours, especially if you're able to travel to one of our other health care centers.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.Appointment schedule varies; please call for appointment.Please note that in an effort to maintain your privacy, we have blocked phone numbers. Many phones will NOT accept blocked calls and it is impossible for us to return your call.If you have not received a return call from us within 24 hours, this is the probable cause. Please call us from a phone that accepts blocked calls or try calling us again.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center
- Services: Abortion Services, Birth Control,HIV Testing and Services,LGBT Services,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: Our York Health Center is open Monday and Tuesday 10:30 - 7:00, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 - 5:00 p.m.Our Customer Service Team is available to assist you in making an appointment and answering your questions Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. &
- Operation Hours: mon-tues:10:30am-7pm,wed-fri:8:30am-5pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.