FHC Oroville Dental Clinic - Oroville Low Cost Clinic
- 1321 Main St
- Oroville WA, 98844-9384
- Contact Phone: 509-486-4400
- Clinic Details: Family Health Centers (FHC), was established in 1985 with a primary mission to provide high quality health care services for all residents of Okanogan County. Family Health Centers offers a diverse range of primary and preventive health care services such as: adult and child medical care, dental care, lab, WIC (Women, Infants & Children), pharmacy and Obstetrics. Family Health Centers has locations in Okanogan, Brewster and Tonasket. Each community health center is as unique as the town in which it is located, but all share the same mission: To provide high quality primary health care in the communities we serve. We are the only Joint Commission accredited health care provider in Okanogan County. By choosing Family Health Centers as your health care provider you are selecting an organization dedicated to offering you and your family high quality health care.
- Website: www.myfamilyhealth.org
- Dental Services: Family Health Centers delivers excellent high quality dental care. We have a focus on children's dental care. We also accept Medicaid coupons. Our dentists, with the assistance of their skilled dental assistants and other support staff, provide a full
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Open 7 am to 6 pm Wednesday - Saturday, Closed 12 pm to 1 pm daily for lunch
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.