Fetter Health Care Network - Rose D. Gibbs, MD Family Health Center - Moncks Corner Community Health Center
- 106 West Main Street
- Moncks Corner SC, 29461
- Contact Phone: (843) 761-1995
- Clinic Details: Our Moncks Corner health center was established in 1986 by Dr. Rose D. Gibbs, then known as the Berkeley Medical Center. It became a part of the Fetter Health Care Network in 2018. Our Moncks Corner center’s services include Primary Care (Adult & Pediatric), Diagnostic Labs, Women’s Health, Immunizations, Family Planning, Mobile Dental Care, Translation, Specialist Referrals and Behavioral Health. This center also offers Pharmacy Delivery services and has a team dedicated to Case Management and Eligibility Assistance for our patients. The center is located in the heart of the Moncks Corner community at 106 W Main St.
- Website: https://www.fetterhealthcare.org/
- Services: Primary Care (Adult & Pediatric); Diagnostic Labs; Women’s Health; Immunizations; Family Planning; Mobile Dental Care; Pharmacy Delivery; Case Management; Specialist Referrals; Behavioral Health
- Dental Services: General Dentistry
- Pediatric Services: Preventive care; Well-child visits; Developmental assessments; ADHD and autism screenings; Asthma screenings; Immunizations; School and sport physicals
- Women's Health Services: Pregnancy Care; Pap Smear; Diagnostic testing; STI testing and treatment; Best Chance Network Providers (breast exams, pelvic exams, pap smears and mammograms at no charge); Menopause management; Pregnancy testing
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurances, etc.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.