Friends In Need Health Center Inc. - Kingsport Low Cost Clinic
- 1105 West Stone Drive, Ste #5
- Kingsport TN, 37660
- Contact Phone: (423) 224-5697
- Clinic Details: FRIENDS IN NEED Health Center Inc. opened its doors in 1995 when community leaders identified the need for healthcare services for the medically under-served people living and working in the greater Kingsport area. The community agencies involved included Holston Valley Medical Center, Junior League of Kingsport, and several local churches. From those humble beginnings, the organization has grown from 500 patient visits in 1995 to an anticipated 6,700 patient encounters in 2019. To an anticipated 15,000 patient expected in 2020.
- Website: https://friendsinneed.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Physical Exams; Acute Illness; Minor Surgery; Gynecological Care; Pharmaceutical Services; Limited X-Rays; Limited Chronic Care; Dental Services; Referrals to Specialists
- Dental Services: X-Rays; Exams; Hygiene Care; Fillings; Extractions; Crowns; Partials; Limited Dentures; Limited Root Canals
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Patients will be charged a percentage of the already reduced fee based on total family income and the number of members in the household.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.