Gateway School-Based Health Center - Huntington School-Based Health Center
- 12 Littleville Rd
- Huntington MA, 01050
- Contact Phone: (413) 667-0142
- Clinic Details: Our goal is to provide a medical home for the students of Gateway Regional School District. At Gateway School-Based Health Center (SBHC) you can have your child seen by a medical professional in a comfortable school environment, without the inconvenience of missing school. Having your child seen at the SBHC means that your child will not have to leave school or miss a lot of classroom time for a medical appointment and parents will not have to miss work and spend valuable time and money transporting him or her to medical, mental health or nutrition appointments.
- Website: https://www.hchcweb.org/
- Services: Immunizations; Physical exams; Emergency care; First Aid; Prescriptions; Mental Health Counseling; Nutrition Counseling; Treatment of illnesses; Mono, Strep, STD, pregnancy and urine testing
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Aetna, BCBS, CeltiCare, Cigna, ConnectiCare, Fallon, Great West, Harvard Pilgrim, Health New England, Neighborhood Health Plan, Tricare, Tufts, Unicare, United Health Care, MassHealth, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-3:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.