Worthington Health Center - Worthington Community Health Center
- 58 Old North Rd
- Worthington MA, 01098
- Contact Phone: (413) 238-5511
- Clinic Details: For over 65 years, HCHC’s mission has been to provide accessible, affordable services to ensure the health of all Hilltown residents. We’re dedicated to the health and wellness of our Hilltown communities and provides a wide range of services at our five sites. In addition to medical and oral health/dental services, we provide behavioral/mental health services, substance abuse treatment, eye care, physical therapy, and laboratory services. We also provide numerous community services and supports. Federal funding supports some of this work, as do insurance payments, but these are not sufficient to cover all the services we provide. We rely on grants from foundations and other sources, as well as on individual donations, to support new initiatives and all of our community programs. We look forward to working with you as a team to ensure you receive the care and services needed to keep you and your family healthy.
- Website: https://www.hchcweb.org/
- Services: Medical Care; Oral/Dental Health; Behavioral Health
- Dental Services: Pediatric and Adult Dentistry; Dental Exams and Cleanings; Dental X-Rays; Fluoride Treatments; Fillings; Extractions; Crowns; Bridges; Mouth Guards; Periodontal Services; Partial and Full Dentures; Emergency Dental Care; Oral Health Education
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 49 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Aetna, BCBS, CeltiCare, Cigna, ConnectiCare, Fallon, Great West, Harvard Pilgrim, Health New England, Neighborhood Health Plan, Tricare, Tufts, Unicare, United Health Care, MassHealth, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Sat: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.