Geneva Family Planning - Geneva Low Cost Clinic
- 601-B Washington St.
- Geneva NY, 14456-2412
- Contact Phone: 315-781-8448
- Clinic Details: Established in the Finger Lakes region of upstate New York in 1989, Finger Lakes Community Health provides comprehensive health care to both migrant farmworkers and community members. As a not for profit health care provider, we are supported by patient revenues, grants and contributions. We provide primary medical, dental and mental health services at six sites. We have enhanced services for farmworkers and offer telehealth clinical consults.
- Website: http://www.flchealth.org/
- Services: School and work physicals, sick and well child visits for children, women's health, men's health, family planning, screenings, immunizations for adults and children, telehealth services and refferrals.
- Dental Services: Cleanings and instruction, exams, x-rays, fillings, extractions, root canals and limited prosthodontics.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time
- Operation Hours: Monday: 8 am - 4:30 pm, Tuesday: 8 am - 9 pm, Wednesday 8 am - 4:30 pm, Thursday 8 am - 5 pm, Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.