GREEN STREET PRIMARY CARE - Farrell Low Cost Clinic
- 2000 Green St
- Farrell PA, 16121-1364
- Contact Phone: 724-981-3070
- Clinic Details: The Primary Health Network, a Federally Qualified Health Center, provides quality primary care services and access to specialty care commensurate with the needs of the people in the communities we serve. Services are offered regardless of age, race, creed, sex, national origin or ability to pay.
- Website: www.primary-health.net
- Services: Acupuncture, Adult Medicine, Behavioral Health, Chiropractic, Complementary Medicine, Dental Hygiene, Dentistry, Ear, Nose & Throat, Exercise Physiology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hypnotherapy, Internal Medicine, Massage Therapy, Midwifery, Neuro
- Dental Services: Dentistry is the branch of medicine that is involved in the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral cavity, maxillofacial area and the adjacent and associated structures and their impact on the human b
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Wednesday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday CLOSED, Sunday CLOSED
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.