Sharon Medical Group Family Medicine/Pediatrics/Behavioral Health - Sharon Community Health Center
- 63 Pitt Street
- Sharon PA, 16146
- Contact Phone: (724) 342-6604
- Clinic Details: The Primary Health Network (PHN) began with one small community health center site in the Shenango Valley, in 1984, with a central focus on providing the highest quality of care to the people we serve. Since our inception in 1984, The Primary Health Network, a private, non-profit organization, has worked with local communities to develop and implement a new model of health care: the Community Health Center.
- Website: https://primary-health.net/
- Services: Family Medicine, Podiatry, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, Psychiatry
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Family Medicine/Podiatry: Mon, Thurs: 7:30am-5:00pm, Tues: 7:30am-4:00pm, Wed: 8:30am-6:00pm, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Pediatrics: Mon: 8:30am-7:00pm, Tues-Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Behavioral Health/Psychiatry Services: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:30am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.