Hancock County Middle/High School Based Health Center - Sneedville School-Based Health Center
- 2700 Main St
- Sneedville TN, 37869
- Contact Phone: (423) 733-2819
- Clinic Details: The Hancock County Middle/High School Based Health Center is located inside Hancock County Middle/High School providing convenient, accessible and developmentally appropriate care. This school-based community health center, nestled deep into the beautiful Appalachian mountains of East Tennessee, provides primary and urgent care. Our Family Nurse Practitioners are able to see all ages to meet the entire family’s health care needs.
- Website: https://www.etsu.edu/nursing/
- Services: Allery Shots; Laboratory services; Management of Chronic Conditions; Primary Care and Referrals; Physicals (Annual/Well Including EPSDTs, CDLs, Sports, School, Work); Urgent Care/Sick Visits; Vaccines
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Aetna Better Health Medicaid; Amerigroup; Beacon Behavioral Health; Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Cigna Healthcare; Humana ChoiceCare; Humana Medicare Advantage; Magellan; Medicaid; Medicare; Railroad Medicare; MSHA Team Member Commercial; Multiplan/Beech Street; Optima Sentara; Optima Medicaid; TriCare East Region; United Healthcare; VA Health Network; VA Premier DSNP; VA Premier Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.