Harbor Community Clinic - Adult Clinic - San Pedro Community Health Center
- 593 W 6th St
- San Pedro CA, 90731
- Contact Phone: (310) 547-0202
Harbor Community Clinic is a trusted provider of state-of-the-art health services for men, women and children throughout San Pedro, CA, and the surrounding Los Angeles and South Bay areas. The clinic is dedicated to providing low-cost and no-cost health services to residents with low incomes and those whose employers do not provide health insurance coverage.
- Website: http://www.harborcommunityclinic.com/
- Services: Family Planning; OB/GYN; Mental Health; Asthma; Diabetes; Primary Care; Psychotherapy; Behavioral Health
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield; Care1st; CareMore; Citizens Choice Healthplan; Covered California; Health Net; LA Care; Medi-Cal; Medi-Cal (Presumptive Eligibility); Medicare; Molina Healthcare; Stella
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-6:00pm; Tues, Wed: 8:00am-8:00pm; Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.