NECC - Wilmington Family Health Center - Wilmington Community Health Center
- 200 E. Anaheim St.
- Wilmington CA, 90744
- Contact Phone: (310) 522-8700
- Clinic Details: Northeast Community Clinic has been providing primary and preventative healthcare services since 1971 to the low-income, uninsured and underserved residents of Los Angeles County. NECC’s goal is to eliminate health disparities through the promotion of health education and disease prevention. In addition to primary care, NECC also provides counseling, mental health, referrals and other supportive services through coordination of community resources for you and your family.
- Website: http://www.northeastcommunityclinics.com/
- Services: Womens Health; Pediatrics, General Medicine, Diabetes, Osteoporosis Screenings, Tuberculosis Screening, Cholesterol and Diabetic Screening, HIV and STD testing, EKG's; Laboratory Services; Specialty Referrals; Dental Services
- Pediatric Services: Comprehensive primary and preventative pediatric healthcare services for children ages 0-17
- Women's Health Services: Quality Prenatal Care; Annual Physical Exams; Pap Smears; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screenings; Mammogram Referrals; Complete and Comprehensive Contraceptive Service
- Adult Medicine: Internal Medicine; Retinopathy Screenings for Glaucoma; Bone Densitometry Screenings
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medi-Cal and all Managed Care (HMO) Plans; Medicare, Medi-Medi and Medicare Advantage (HMO) Plans; IPAs; Program Plans: Family Pact, HealthyWay LA, L .A. County SB 474, L.A. County C.C.E.P., L.A. County MLK
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.