Hardeman County Community Health Center - Bolivar Community Health Center
- 629 Nuckolls Rd
- Bolivar TN, 38008
- Contact Phone: (731) 658-3388
- Clinic Details: Hardeman County Community Health Center (HCCHC) is a Non-Profit Federal Qualified Health Center (FQHC) who provides comprehensive, integrated and quality health care services to improve the health and well-being of our patients and communities we serve.
- Website: https://hardemanhealth.org/
- Services: Pediatric Services; Primary Care; Physical Exams; Women's Services; Chronic Disease Management; On-Site Pharmacy; Integrated Behavioral Health
- Pediatric Services: Well Child Checks; School and Sports Physicals; Vision and Hearing Tests; Immunizations
- Women's Health Services: Pap smears; Hormone management; Breast exams; Family planning; Prenatal care
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 54 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues: 8:00am-7:00pm; Wed-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-2:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.