Health Partnership Clinic - Olathe - Olathe Community Health Center
- 407 S. Clairborne Rd., Suite 104
- Olathe KS, 66062
- Contact Phone: (913) 648-2266
- Clinic Details: We are dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve through the provision of high quality, affordable, accessible and culturally appropriate care to all individuals regardless of ability to pay. Health Partnership Clinic is committed to serving as a vehicle for collaboration among community partners as a critical aspect of meeting our mission.
- Website: https://hpcks.org/
- Services: Pediatrics; Women’s Health; Primary Care; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Pediatric Dental Care; Oral Health Education; Oral Cancer Screenings; Routine Dental Exams; X-rays; Cleanings; Fluoride Treatments; Sealants; Fillings; Routine Tooth Extractions; Root Canal Therapy; Crowns; Bridges; Partials and Dentures
- Pediatric Services: Dental care; Immunizations; Physicals; Prescriptions; Short-term behavioral health treatment; Substance use treatment for ages 12 and older; Treatment for minor sprains; Treatment when your child has an ongoing condition; Well-baby exams
- Women's Health Services: Basic infertility screening; Family planning services; Pregnancy testing; Preventive education and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases; Minor surgical procedures; Well-woman exams
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 69 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, Cash, Check, Money Order, All Major Credit Cards
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:00am-8:00pm; Fri: 7:00am-6:30pm; 1st, 3rd Sat: 9:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.