HealthFinders Collaborative - Faribault Office - Faribault Community Health Center
- 223 Central Avenue
- Faribault MN, 55021
- Contact Name: Charlie Mandile
- Contact Phone: (507) 323-8100
- Clinic Details: HealthFinders Collaborative (HFC), is a community health center which provides a comprehensive primary access point to health services for the marginalized families of Rice County. Through primary care, medication assistance, patient education and advocacy, and community-based wellness programming, HFC works across the continuum of wellness to collaborate and engage communities in their own health. HFC believes in the inherent capacity of our patients and communities to support health and wellness. Established in 2005, HFC is a growing non-profit in the dynamic field of community health care.
- Website: https://healthfindersmn.org/
- Services: Physical examinations; Acute illness care; Disease management (including diabetes, blood pressure and others); Lab (blood analysis); Medical imaging (for example X-Ray, CT scan); Disease prevention and wellness; Mental health care; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Exams; Cleaning; Hygiene; Preventative care; Fillings; Extractions; Oral health and wellness education
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 35 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon, Tues, Thurs: 9:00am-5:00pm; Wed: 9:00am-5:00pm (5:30pm-8:30pm by appointment); Dental - Mon, Tues: 9:00am-5:00pm, Wed: 9:00am-9:00pm, Thurs: 9:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.