HealthWorks for Northern Virginia - Reston - Reston Community Health Center
- 11484 Washington Plaza West, Suite 300
- Reston VA, 20190
- Contact Phone: (703) 443-2000
- Clinic Details: HealthWorks for Northern Virginia is a nonprofit, Federally Qualified Health Center. Your health and wellness is our number one priority. We believe that doctors and patients must work together to provide you, your child and your family the very best care through our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) philosophy. We look forward to working with you to manage your healthcare needs.
- Website: http://hwnova.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Behavioral Health; Laboratory
- Pediatric Services: Vaccinations / Immunizations; Childhood infections; Chronic illnesses such as asthma, allergies, diabetes; Accidents and injuries; ADD treatment for patients ages 10+; Adolescent gynecology; School and sports physicals; Vision and hearing screening
- Women's Health Services: Well-woman exams; Procedures such as colposcopy, IUD placement; Sexually Transmitted Infections treatment; PMS (Pre-Menstrual Syndrome) treatment; Menopause management; Breast exams; Family planning; Pregnancy testing
- Remarks: n/a, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.