HealthWorks for Northern Virginia – Herndon - Herndon Community Health Center
- 1141 Elden St. Third Floor
- Herndon VA, 20170
- Contact Phone: 703-481-8160
HealthWorks for Northern Virginia is a trio of community health centers located in: Leesburg, Sterling and Herndon, Virginia. Formerly Loudoun Community Health Center, The Health Center for Children & Families, and the Jeanie Schmidt Free Clinic. HealthWorks represents the expansion we have done to meet the growing need for quality health care in our area. This means shorter wait lists, more providers and more services for you and your family.
- Website: http://hwnova.org/
- Services: Sick visit/Chronic disease management/Minor injuries/Prenatal care/Minor office procedures/Well-child care/School/sports physicals/Well-woman care/Pap smears/Prescription assistance program/OB/Gyn/Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse/Lab/Family Planning
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale; Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Thursday Evening 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.