Heart City Health Center - Simpson - Elkhart Community Health Center
- 236 Simpson Ave
- Elkhart IN, 46516
- Contact Phone: (574) 293-0052
- Clinic Details: At Heart City Health we take a multifaceted approach to healthcare that allows us to provide superior care, across multiple disciplines, to treat the whole person. Our services include family medicine, dentistry, behavioral health, and a full service pharmacy, all under one roof. We’ll even guide you through the insurance process so you can rest assured that you have the coverage you need. We employ licensed and certified professionals who are compassionate and provide high quality care. With support staff to guide you through your healthcare experience, Heart City Health ensures you feel supported, cared for, and at home. Established in 1993, Heart City Health Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing affordable, high quality medical, dental, and behavioral health care to residents of Elkhart County. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233 (g)-(n). This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. Heart City Health Center may take positions on or advocate with regard to public policy issues pertinent to its mission, consistent with the requirements of applicable Federal and state law. However, Heart City Health Center conducts all of its activities in an entirely nonpartisan manner. Heart City Health Center may acknowledge the elected officials who support us, but we do not endorse, support, or oppose candidates for public office, nor do we intervene in any election on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate of political party.
- Website: https://www.heartcityhealth.org/
- Services: Adult Medicine; Geriatric Medicine; Behavioral Health Care; Pediatric Medicine; Dental Services; Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Examinations; Radiographs; Treatment planning; Cleaning/dental hygiene; Patient education; Children’s dentistry; Fillings; Crowns; Extractions; Referrals
- Pediatric Services: Physical examinations; Immunization updates; Tracking growth and development; Vision, hearing, and behavior screenings; Laboratory studies as needed; Information on nutrition & physical fitness; Guidance on behavior & family communication
- Adult Medicine: Geriatric Assessments
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday: Pediatrics 9:00am-8:00pm, Adults 9:00am-6:00pm; Tues-Thurs: 9:00am-6:00pm; Fri: 9:00am-4:00pm; Dental - Mon-Thurs: 9:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-5:00pm, Fri: 9:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.