High Plains Community Health Center - Lamar Community Health Center
- 201 Kendall Dr
- Lamar CO, 81052
- Contact Phone: (719) 336-0261
- Clinic Details: High Plains Community Health Center envisions optimal health for our community, supported by state-of-the-art health care that ensures access to all.
- Website: http://www.highplainschc.net/
- Services: Family Medical Care; Acute Illness Treatment; Chronic Disease Management; Family Planning Services; FREE Cancer screenings based on Income; FREE Pregnancy Testing; Immunizations; Well Child Checks; Lab; Limited X-rays; Mammograms; Paps; Colonoscopy
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 56 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, All Commercial Insurances
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-8:00pm; Fri, Sat: 8:00am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.