Hope Community Medicine - Center Medical Office - Center Community Health Center
- 620 Tenaha St.
- Center TX, 75935
- Contact Phone: (936) 598-2716
- Clinic Details: The mission of Hope Community Medicine is to provide families in the medically underserved counties of Deep East Texas with accessibility to high-quality healthcare regardless of their ability to pay, being underinsured or any other barrier that would prevent them from getting the care they need.
- Website: https://hcmtx.org/
- Services: Preventive Health Care; Woman’s Health Care; Family Planning; Immunizations; Pediatric; Primary Care; Texas Health Steps Examinations; Well Child Examinations; Adolescent Health Services; Sports Physicals; X-Rays and Ultrasounds; Lab Testing, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:00am-5:00pm, Fri: 7:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.