Hope Community Medicine - Dental Office - Tenaha Community Health Center
- 164 Wall St.
- Tenaha TX, 75974
- Contact Phone: (936) 248-4224
- Clinic Details: The mission of Hope Community Medicine is to provide families in the medically underserved counties of Deep East Texas with accessibility to high-quality healthcare regardless of their ability to pay, being underinsured or any other barrier that would prevent them from getting the care they need.
- Website: https://hcmtx.org/
- Services: Dental Services
- Dental Services: Dental Fillings; Dental Exams; Cleanings; Preventative Dental Care; Extractions; Sealants; Emergency Dental Care; Root canals; Dentures; X-rays; Whitening Treatments
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 46 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:30am-5:00pm, Fri: 7:30am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.