Hope Clinic for Women - Nashville - Nashville Other Primary Care Provider
- 1810 Hayes St.
- Nashville TN, 37203
- Contact Phone: 615-321-0005
- Clinic Details: You're not alone in your struggle. We are Hope Clinic for Women, and we're here for you. We listen, we understand, and we respect your right to privacy and confidentiality. We offer comfort, support, counseling, plus free or low-cost medical treatment from trained professionals.
- Website: http://hopeclinicforwomen.org/
- Services: PREGNANCY - Pregnancy Tests, Limited Ultrasounds, Options Counseling; MEDICAL - STD Testing (including HIV), Paps and Treatment; COUNSELING for Women and Men; PREVENTION - Education regarding Healthy Relationships and Sexual Activity
- Remarks: Pregnancy Related services are free. There is a $20 fee for medical services and a sliding scale with pregnancy loss and postpartum depression counseling; Client Hours: Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 6:30pm, Friday: 9:00am – 1:30pm by appointment only
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Thankful:
Very grateful clinic for those in need of help with pregnancy and counseling