Sumner North Health Center - Westmoreland Community Health Center
- 1124 New Hwy 52 E
- Westmoreland TN, 37186
- Contact Phone: (615) 644-2000
- Clinic Details: HOPE Family Health was founded in 2005 with the mission of providing affordable medical and mental health-care to all regardless of insurance status and ability to pay. HOPE is the only faith-based non for profit health center of its kind in this area. HOPE is a Federally Qualified Health Center treating patients throughout Middle Tennessee (Macon, Sumner and Trousdale counties) as well as southern parts of Kentucky.
- Website: http://hopefamilyhealth.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Behavioral Health; Dental Care; Pharmacy Services; Labs, Tests and Immunizations; Preventive Medicine; Chronic Disease Management; Injury Care; Prescription Assistance Programs; Referrals
- Dental Services: Fillings; Extractions; Cleanings; Dental Evaluations; X-rays; Sealants; Topical Fluoride
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 46 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; TennCare; CoverKids; Private/Commercial Plans; TriCare/ChampVA, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed: 8:00am-5:00pm; Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.