HopeHealth Medical Plaza - Florence Community Health Center
- 360 North Irby Street
- Florence SC, 29501
- Contact Phone: (843) 667-9414
- Clinic Details: Located in Downtown Florence, the HopeHealth Medical Plaza is where innovation meets excellence. The newly constructed, 47,889 square foot building opened in February 2016. The HopeHealth Medical Plaza features innovative design, including patient-centered medical suites, telehealth connectivity, an expanded in-house pharmacy, café, and administrative offices.
- Website: https://www.hope-health.org/
- Services: Primary Care Services; Pediatrics; Pharmacy; Radiology Services; Lab Services; Senior Health Care; Women's Health Services; Dental Care Services
- Dental Services: Basic Dental Screenings and Preventive Services; Routine and Deep Cleanings; X-Rays, Fillings, Single Unit Crowns; Root Canals; Extractions; Referrals to Specialty Oral Health Services; Opalescence Whitening; Topical Fluoride and Sealant Applications
- Pediatric Services: Newborn Care; Well-Child Care; Sick-Child Care; Teen Health Services; Ongoing and Chronic Conditions; School & Sports Physicals; Infectious Diseases
- Women's Health Services: Cervical Cancer Screenings; Colposcopy; Cryotherapy; Cyst & Tumor Surgeries; Endometriosis Treatment; Family Planning; Interconception Care; LEEP; Medication Therapy for Menopausal Women; Osteoporosis; Screening/Counseling for STI; Well-Woman Visits
- Adult Medicine: Senior Health Care Assessments; Mental Health; Sinus and Flu; Kidney Disease; Aging Issues; Effects of Stroke; Urinary Tract Infection; Skin Problems; Prostate Health; Nutrition Health; Chronic Conditions; Arthritis
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 72 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; Medicaid; Private Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon-Sat: 8:00am-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.