Houghton Lake High School SBHC - Houghton Lake School-Based Health Center
- 4433 W Houghton Lake Dr
- Houghton Lake MI, 48629
- Contact Phone: (989) 366-2061
- Clinic Details: School-Based Health Centers provide services to students in the Houghton Lake Community Schools and Roscommon Public Schools. With state funding, the centers work to improve the health of students 10-21 years of age and reach out to provide services to medically underserved children. The centers participate in Medicaid Outreach and can assist families in applying for and enrolling in Medicaid.
- Website: https://www.healthynorth.org/
- Services: Primary Health Care; First Aid; Preventive Care; Immunizations; Well-Child Checks; Sports Physicals; Individual and Group Counseling Services; HIV Screening/Referrals; Pregnancy Testing/Referrals; Substance Abuse Counseling/Education/Referrals
- Remarks: Rural Area, Seasonal Clinic, Seasonal, Part-Time (open 31 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 9:00am-3:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 9:00am-3:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.