MidMichigan Health Park - Houghton Lake - Houghton Lake Community Health Center
- 9249 W Lake City Rd
- Houghton Lake MI, 48629
- Contact Phone: (989) 422-5122
- Clinic Details: MidMichigan Health Park - Houghton Lake is a federally qualified health center (FQHC) designated to receive funding from the federal government through grant programs. We have the care you need, whether you’re 6 or 60, looking for immediate or long-term treatment.
- Website: https://www.healthynorth.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Bone density testing; Cardiac rehabilitation; Counseling services; Diabetes education; Laboratory services; Mammography; Occupational medicine; Physical, occupational and speech therapy; Radiology (X-Ray); Ultrasound
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, AETNA, Alliance Health & Life PPO, ASR Health Benefits, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Cross PPO, BlueCare Network, BlueCare Network Medicare Advantage, CIGNA, Cofinity (previously called PPOM), ConnectCare PPO for employees of MidMichigan Health affiliates, HealthPlus Medicare Advantage, Humana Choice PPO Medicare Advantage, Markekplace Insuarnces (Blue Cross Blue Shield, BlueCare Network, Alliance Health and Life, Priority Health), McLaren Health Plan Medicaid HMO, McLaren Health Plan, Medicaid (Michigan only), Medicare, Medicare Plus Blue PPO (Medicare Advantage program), Meridian Health Plan Medicaid HMO, Molina Medicaid HMO, Physicians Care Network, Priority Health PPO and HMO, Priority Health Medicaid, Priority Health Medicare Advantage PPO and HMO, TriCare Prime and Standard, TriCare for Life, UnitedHealthCare Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.