Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic - Warner Robins Free Clinic
- 125 Russell Parkway
- Warner Robins GA, 31088
- Contact Phone: (478) 923-9730
- Clinic Details: The Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic opened its doors on January 31, 2005, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house. The Warner Robins Area of Chamber of Commerce along with community leaders, business people, volunteers, and sponsors gathered to celebrate the opening of the first free medical clinic in Houston County for uninsured residents.
- Website: https://www.hcvmc.org/
- Services: Monitoring of Chronic Conditions; Gynecological Care; Annual Screenings - Mammograms, Prostate screenings; Annual Flu Vaccine; Diagnostic Services - Labwork, X-Rays, CT, MRI; Education Programs
- Women's Health Services: Screenings; Assessments; Pap Smear; Limited STD screening; Hormone evaluation; Diagnostic services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Free
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.