Free clinics and community health centers in Houston county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Houston county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Houston Medical and Dental Clinics:
Careconnect Convenient Care - Perry
- Location: Perry, GA - 31069
- Contact Phone: (478) 988-6087
- Details: CareConnect Health, formerly Southwest Georgia Health Care, provides primary health care services – Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics-Gynecology, Behavioral Health, Infectious Diseases Services, and Dentistry through 35 offices and 100 providers to more than 22 Counties in Georgia.
First Choice Primary Care Inc. - Warner Robins
- Location: Warner Robins, GA - 31093
- Contact Phone: (478) 225-9449
- Details: First Choice Primary Care was established in 2007. First Choice Primary Care Inc. is a non-profit community health center operating in Macon and Warner Robins. As a community health center, we provide quality care to insured, uninsured, and underserved individuals. We also help you learn more about how to stay healthy, manage any chronic problems, and improve your overall medical status.
Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic
- Location: Warner Robins, GA - 31088
- Contact Phone: (478) 923-9730
- Details: The Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic opened its doors on January 31, 2005, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house. The Warner Robins Area of Chamber of Commerce along with community leaders, business people, volunteers, and sponsors gathered to celebrate the opening of the first free medical clinic in Houston County for uninsured residents.