INCHELIUM COMMUNITY HLTH CENTER - Inchelium Low Cost Clinic
- 39 Short Cut Rd
- Inchelium WA, 99138
- Contact Phone: 509-722-7006
- Clinic Details: Lake Roosevelt Community Health Centers (LRCHC), is a tribally owned entity that serves the tribal communities of Inchelium and Keller in Ferry County as well as the surrounding areas off the reservation. These tribally managed Health Centers receive funding as a Title 1, P.L. 93-638 contractor and as a Section 330 Community Health Center, and serve native and non native patients. Comprehensive programs and services are provided at these facilities and include the following: medical, dental, lab, radiology, optometry, pharmacy, and physical therapy. The Tribes provide collaborative and complementary health services in the communities such as mental health, substance abuse, social services, community health, WIC, nutrition, maternal support services and community outreach which are co-located with the health services.
- Website: www.colvilletribes.com
- Services: Primary Health Care, Dental, Pharmacy, Optometry, Laboratory, X-ray, OB/GYN Services, Cardiology Services, Physical Therapy, Referral Services, Outreach Services
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.