Dayspring Jellico - Jellico Community Health Center
- 550 Sunset Trail
- Jellico TN, 37762
- Contact Phone: (423) 784-5771
- Clinic Details: Dayspring Health is a not-for profit community health center that is founded on the belief that everyone should have access to affordable quality health care. We are committed to providing our patients with comprehensive care in a fair and gentle manner.
- Website: https://www.dayspringhealth.org/
- Services: Acute Care or Sick Visits; Adult Internal Medicine and Geriatrics; Pediatrics; Obstetric Care; Basic Lab Testing; Routine Office Procedures; Women's Health Services; Integrated Behavioral Health Care; DOT physicals
- Pediatric Services: Well baby and well child visits; Vison and hearing screening; Routine childhood immunizations per CDC recommendations; Sick visits with same-day appointments available to address most acute illnesses; Sports physicals
- Women's Health Services: GYN consultations and ultrasounds for menstrual disorders, infertility, menopause, pelvic pain, and urinary incontinence; Abnormal Pap Smear management including Colposcopy and LEEP; Family Planning
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 56 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurances, Medicare, Medicaid, etc
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs: 8:30am-9:00pm; Wed, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.