Irving Interfaith Clinic - Irving Other Primary Care Provider
- 1302 Lane Street
- Irving TX, 75061
- Contact Name: Monica Ellington - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Contact Phone: 469-800-1000
Irving Interfaith Clinic is the face of compassion providing one-on-one care to our friends and neighbors through a range of medical, dental, pharmacy, and educational health services. As the only charity medical and dental clinic in Irving we serve economically disadvantaged individuals including our working poor, uninsured, and under-served residents as we look towards the city that is to come and join with our partners, donors, and friends in building a healthier Irving one patient at a time. To receive medical services, you must bring: Proof that you live in Irving; Proof that family income does not exceed 200% of the federal poverty level
- Website: http://www.irvinginterfaithclinic.org/
- Services: Primary medical services, Primary dental services, Specialty clinics in Cardiology, Gynaecology, Nephrology, Neurology and Rhuematology
- Remarks: HOURS: Primary medical care services: Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm; CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT; Other clinic times for nephrology, gynecology, cardiology and other medical specialties are scheduled throughout each month.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.