Midtown Community Health Center - James Madison Elementary Health Center - Ogden School-Based Health Center
- 781 25th Street
- Ogden UT, 84401
- Contact Phone: (801) 393-5355
- Clinic Details: This clinic is located inside James Madison Elementary School and is designed to serve the students at the school, their family members and residents in the neighborhood - but its primary focus is on serving school-aged children. This innovative site was developed in coordination with the Ogden School District, Intermountain Healthcare and Midtown. We offer patients of all ages and backgrounds comprehensive primary healthcare services including well care, prenatal care, pediatrics, immunizations, women’s health, family planning, geriatrics, and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses.
- Website: https://www.midtownchc.org/
- Services: Well Care; Prenatal Care; Pediatrics; Immunizations; Women’s Health; Family Planning; Geriatrics; Treatment for Acute and Chronic Illnesses
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child Visits, Immunizations, Sports Physicals, Treatment for Acute Illnesses and Chronic Illnesses, etc.
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program); PCN (Primary Care Network); Private Medical Insurances
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.