Midtown Community Health Center of Ogden - Ogden Community Health Center
- 2240 Adams Avenue
- Ogden UT, 84401
- Contact Phone: (801) 393-5355
- Clinic Details: We offer patients of all ages and backgrounds comprehensive primary healthcare services including well care, prenatal care, pediatrics, immunizations, women’s health, geriatrics, and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, and asthma. Midtown’s medical providers are also experienced in managing Hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS. Full dental services are offered to patients of all ages at this location including extractions, fillings, root canals, partials, crowns and dentures. Services are provided by experienced, dedicated dentists and hygienists using state-of-the-art dental equipment in a comfortable, modern setting.
- Website: https://www.midtownchc.org/
- Services: Well Care; Prenatal Care; Pediatrics; Immunizations; Women's Health; Geriatrics; Treatment for Acute and Chronic Illnesses such as Diabetes, Hypertension, and Asthma; Management of Hepatitis C And HIV/AIDS; Dental Care; Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Extractions; Fillings; Root canals; Partials; Crowns; Dentures
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child Visits, Immunizations, Sports Physicals, Treatment for Acute Illnesses and Chronic Illnesses, etc.
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 60 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program); PCN (Primary Care Network); Private Medical Insurances
- Operation Hours: Family Practice - Mon-Fri: 7:30am-6:00pm; Urgent Care - Mon-Fri: 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat: 7:30am-6:00pm; Dental Care - Mon-Thurs: 7:30am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.