Charles Drew Health Center, Inc. at King Science and Technology Magnet School - Omaha School-Based Health Center
- 3720 Florence Blvd
- Omaha NE, 68110
- Contact Phone: (402) 502-5644
- Clinic Details: SBHC links Omaha Public School students, their families, and children attending child care centers in the area to a medical home. SBHCs are open to serve all Omaha Public Schools students as well as their minor siblings aged 2-18 years old, as well as early childhood populations from Head Start, Educare, and ECS Network of Excellence. Any OPS faculty or staff may also be seen at our SBHCs for sick visits or flu vaccines. If your child attends any school within OPS, they may be benefit from the health services provided by the SBHCs. For an appointment simply contact the SBHC closest to your child’s home or school.
- Website: https://charlesdrew.com/
- Services: Sore throats; Sport and school physicals; Preventative care & screenings; Immunizations; Burns, Scrapes, Sprains & Minor Wounds; Behavioral health services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Seasonal, Part-Time (open 12 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, etc.
- Operation Hours: Alternate Mon: 8:00am-noon; Wed, Fri: 8:00am-noon
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.