Magis Clinic - Siena/Francis House Baright Center - Omaha Health Education
- 1111 North 17th Street
- Omaha NE, 68102
- Contact Phone: (402) 881-0143
Founded in 2004 by Creighton University School of Medicine students, the Magis Clinic is dedicated to:
- Providing the standard of care to men and women of all ages and backgrounds
- Cooperating with other healthcare providers to maintain continuity of care
- Instilling in patients a sense of value for one's own health
- Fostering in students a lifelong commitment to service
The Magis Clinic and its partners provide free healthcare and referrals to existing community services. It is the first free medical clinic in Omaha open on Saturdays that treats homeless men, women, children and the medically uninsured. Services include basic acute primary care consultations and follow-up, physical exams, mental health care, STD testing, laboratory services, including basic blood tests; pharmaceuticals. Magis Clinic volunteers also partner with the Charles Drew Health Center, coordinating their efforts to achieve the mission of the Magis Clinic.
- Website: http://medschool.creighton.edu/magis/about/
- Services: Acute Care ; Sexual Health ; Women's Health ; Diabetes Education
- Remarks: We provide acute care services every Saturday from 1:30 - 5:30 pm and every other Wednesday from 5:30-7:30. Psychiatry Clinics are held every other Saturday from 10:00am - 1:00pm.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.