La Fe Care Center - El Paso Low Cost Clinic
- 1505 Mescalero Dr
- El Paso TX, 79925
- Contact Phone: (915) 545-7247
- Clinic Details: In 1999, La Fe concentrated its HIV/ AIDS outreach and service programs - which had already been active for at least ten years without Federal funding - and launched our community’s top HIV/ AIDS resource site in East-Central El Paso. Today, the La Fe CARE Center has become the Southwest’s largest and leading comprehensive HIV/ AIDS treatment, education, and resource facility. It is the region’s only full-service, one-stop-shop site for individuals living with HIV/AIDS and their loved ones. To be eligible for services at this facility, patients must show proof of their HIV status. This facility provides free HIV testing and linkage to care for all community members. Once registered, the facility’s patients receive prevention education, social work/ medical-case management, an on-site pharmacy, a primary-care medical clinic, counseling, support groups, and community activities. The La Fe CARE Center’s patients have access to primary-health care, physical exams, and well-woman exams. Via its mobile HIV-Testing Unit, the La Fe CARE Center’s HIV Outreach and Education Team coordinates workshops, free HIV testing, and education events throughout the community.
- Website: https://lafe-ep.org/
- Services: HIV/ AIDS Outreach and Service Programs
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 60 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Tues, Sat: 8:00am-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.