Lake County High School SBHC - Leadville School-Based Health Center
- 1000 W 4th Street
- Leadville CO, 80461
- Contact Phone: (719) 486-6981
- Clinic Details: The SBHC centers provide primary care, oral health and behavioral health services to students, staff and family members at clinics inside Summit and Lake County Colorado schools.
- Website: https://summitsbhc.org/
- Services: Well Child Checks; Immunizations; Sports Physicals; ImPACT Screenings for Concussion Management; Acute Care Appointments; Strep Tests; Reproductive Health; Dental Health; Behavioral Health
- Dental Services: Routine Dental Cleanings; Oral Hygiene Education; Fluoride Application; X-Rays; Remote Diagnostic Exams by a Dentist; Sealants; Screenings
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; CHP+; Private Medical Insurance; Private Dental Insurance; Self Pay
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.