Lewis Health Center - Hohenwald Community Health Center
- 617 West Main Street
- Hohenwald TN, 38462
- Contact Phone: (931) 796-4901
- Clinic Details: Lewis Health Center provides Lewis County and the surrounding area with outpatient health care and wellness services, including primary care for adults and children, imaging, laboratory and physical therapy. Physicians and nurse practitioners provided by Maury Regional Medical Group provide primary care at Lewis Health Center, complemented by well-trained clinical and support staff. Primary care, laboratory and X-ray services are available during all hours of operation. In addition to care for adults, specialized pediatric care is offered by appointment on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Website: https://www.mauryregional.com/
- Services: Primary Care; Laboratory; X-Ray; Industrial Physicals; Physical, Speech & Occupational Therapy; Physician Specialist Clinic (Cardiology, Nephrology, Physiatry, Podiatry); Wellness Screenings
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 60 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, TennCare, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Sat: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.