Lewisburg Community Health Center - Lewisburg Community Health Center
- 122 E. Commerce Street
- Lewisburg TN, 37091
- Contact Phone: (615) 814-3400
- Clinic Details: Mercy Community Healthcare exists to reflect the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare to ALL and support to their families. We provide complete primary healthcare that includes sick and urgent care, counseling and social services, chronic illness management and psychiatry services to patients of all ages. We offer a sliding scale, self-pay program to assist the un- and under-insured. Our staff opens their hearts to every patient and family and are committed to treating the whole person - body, mind and spirit. From shots to wellness checks to counseling, Mercy makes long-term, lasting health more possible than ever.
- Website: https://mercytn.org/
- Services: Pediatrics; Primary Care; Behavioral Health; Chronic Care
- Pediatric Services: Sick Visits; Well Child Checkups; Chronic Medical Disease Care; Newborn Care; Evaluation and Management of Chronic Medical Diseases; Immunizations; Flu Shots; School/Sports Physicals; Hearing/Vision Screenings; Lab Services; Minor Procedures, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 28 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; TennCare; CoverKids; Medicare; Commercial Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.