Lifespan Health Adamsville - Adamsville Community Health Center
- 726 East Main Street
- Adamsville TN, 38310
- Contact Phone: (731) 632-5433
- Clinic Details: Lifespan Health is a non-profit community health center that provides evidence based health care and self-management support.
- Website: https://www.lifespanhealth.com/
- Services: Behavioral Health; Diabetes Care; Family Planning; Family Practice; Immunizations; Laboratory; Men’s Health; Women’s Health; OB/GYN; Referral Services; Pediatric and Adolescent Care; Pregnancy Testing
- Pediatric Services: Diagnosis and Treatment of Illnesses, Injuries, Infections and Other Health Issues; Vaccinations; Physical Exams, etc.
- Women's Health Services: Depression; Pap Smear; Mammograms; Weight Management; Family Planning; HRT (Hormone Replacement/Management); Hypertension & Heart Disease
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; Medicaid to include BlueCare, Amerigroup, and United Healthcare; Humana; Healthspring; UMR; Golden Rule; Pittman & Associates; CIGNA; Aetna; Worker’s Comp; Community Health Alliance; Blue Cross & Blue Shield; Tricare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.