Mosaic Health Mount Morris - Mount Morris Community Health Center
- 1 Murray Hill Dr., Building 1, Room 140
- Mount Morris NY, 14510
- Contact Phone: (585) 243-7840
- Clinic Details: Mosaic Health Mount Morris was opened in 2010 in order to improve access to dental care across southern Livingston and northern Steuben counties. The opening of this site was a collaboration between Livingston County Public Health and Rochester Primary Care Network with early funding provided by MVP Health Care through the Community Health Initiative Fund. The center offers preventative, restorative and emergency dental services for children and adults. Mount Morris patients are managed by a care team, which includes your dentist, hygienist, dental assistant and care manager, and are referred to local providers and agencies for medical, behavioral health, and non-clinical support services like health education. The care team will make sure you receive accurate and timely treatment and can be a source of guidance, support, education, and empowerment. They coordinate appointments and services and build strong relationships with other health care team members by keeping communication lines open with each other and the patient.
- Website: https://mosaichealth.org/
- Services: Dental Care
- Dental Services: Oral exams; Cleanings; Fillings; Dentures; Oral cancer screenings; X-rays; Sealants; Extractions; Partials
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-12:30pm, 1:00pm-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.