Macon Westside Clinic - Westmoreland Community Health Center
- 10427 New Hwy 52 W
- Westmoreland TN, 37186
- Contact Phone: (615) 644-9378
- Clinic Details: HOPE Family Health was founded in 2005 with the mission of providing affordable medical and mental health-care to all regardless of insurance status and ability to pay. HOPE is the only faith-based non for profit health center of its kind in this area. HOPE is a Federally Qualified Health Center treating patients throughout Middle Tennessee (Macon, Sumner and Trousdale counties) as well as southern parts of Kentucky.
- Website: http://hopefamilyhealth.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Sick Exams; Preventive Care; Physicals; Injury Care; Flu & Virus Care; Senior Adult & Medicare Visits; Comprehensive Healthcare Visits; Chronic Disease Management; Laboratory & Phlebotomy Service
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 36 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; TennCare; CoverKids; Private/Commercial Plans; TriCare/ChampVA, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.