Main Street Physicians - Suffolk Low Cost Clinic
- 157 N Main St Ste A
- Suffolk VA, 23434-4565
- Contact Phone: 757-925-1866
- Clinic Details: Operating for over 30 years, the Peninsula Institute for Community Health (PICH) is the premier community based health care initiative in Hampton Roads for the insured, uninsured, and underinsured. The 501c 3 operates seven (7) community health care centers, providing primary care and dental services to individuals and families. PICH physicians are board certified and provide services in the areas of family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics/gynecology.
- Website: pich.org
- Services: Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Obstetrical and Gynecological Care, Dental Services, Healthcare for the Homeless, Medication Assistance, Immunizations, School Physicals, Referral Services, FAMIS Enrollment Coordination, Community Outreach,
- Dental Services: Primary Dental Services
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Unknown (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Tues., Wed., Thurs., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.