Free clinics and community health centers in Suffolk City county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Suffolk City county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Suffolk City Medical and Dental Clinics:
Main Street Physicians
- Location: Suffolk, VA - 23434-4565
- Contact Phone: 757-925-1866
- Details: Operating for over 30 years, the Peninsula Institute for Community Health (PICH) is the premier community based health care initiative in Hampton Roads for the insured, uninsured, and underinsured. The 501c 3 operates seven (7) community health care centers, providing primary care and dental services to individuals and families. PICH physicians are board certified and provide services in the areas of family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics/gynecology.
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Western Tidewater Free Clinic
- Location: Suffolk, VA - 23434
- Contact Phone: 757-923-1060
- Details: Western Tidewater Free Clinic (WTFC) offers helping hands, health and hope to our patients. We provide high-quality, non-emergency health care to residents of Western Tidewater who cannot otherwise afford it. Our vision is to provide care and create solutions for a healthy community. We serve individuals between the ages of 19 and 64 with no medical insurance who live at or below 200% of the federal poverty level. Patients must be residents of the cities of Franklin and Suffolk and the counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton. First we determine that a potential patient meets our eligibility requirements and then an appointment is made with our volunteer professional medical staff.
- Remarks: Eligibility Confirmation is by appointment only. Business hours: Mon–Fri: 8am–5pm; Medical Clinic: Mon: 9am–4pm/Tue: 12pm-8pm/Wed: 8am-4pm/Thur: 12pm-8pm/Fri: 9am-1pm; Dental Clinic: Mon., Tue., Thur., Fri. All Patients are seen by appointment only. ?>