Western Tidewater Free Clinic - Suffolk Other Primary Care Provider
- 2019 Meade Parkway
- Suffolk VA, 23434
- Contact Phone: 757-923-1060
- Clinic Details: Western Tidewater Free Clinic (WTFC) offers helping hands, health and hope to our patients. We provide high-quality, non-emergency health care to residents of Western Tidewater who cannot otherwise afford it. Our vision is to provide care and create solutions for a healthy community. We serve individuals between the ages of 19 and 64 with no medical insurance who live at or below 200% of the federal poverty level. Patients must be residents of the cities of Franklin and Suffolk and the counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton. First we determine that a potential patient meets our eligibility requirements and then an appointment is made with our volunteer professional medical staff.
- Website: http://www.wtfreeclinic.org/
- Services: Medical Care - general and specialty, Prescription Medicines, Dental Services, Care Coordination / Case Management, Lab and Diagnostic Testing, Access to hospital services, Mental Health Counseling (on a limited basis and for medical patients only)
- Remarks: Eligibility Confirmation is by appointment only. Business hours: Mon–Fri: 8am–5pm; Medical Clinic: Mon: 9am–4pm/Tue: 12pm-8pm/Wed: 8am-4pm/Thur: 12pm-8pm/Fri: 9am-1pm; Dental Clinic: Mon., Tue., Thur., Fri. All Patients are seen by appointment only.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.