Manet Community Health Center at Hull - Hull Community Health Center
- 180 George Washington Boulevard
- Hull MA, 02045
- Contact Phone: (781) 925-4550
- Clinic Details: Manet Community Health Center, Inc. (Manet) is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) dedicated to providing preventive, primary and non-emergent urgent care to all, regardless of financial circumstance or health insurance coverage status. Manet has been serving the community since 1979 and has three locations in Quincy, one in Hull and one in Taunton. Manet Community Health Center has a primary hospital affiliation with Boston Medical Center.
- Website: http://www.manetchc.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Pediatric Medicine; Internal Medicine; Infectious Disease Medicine; Prenatal and Gynecological care; Newborn and Well Child Care; Immunizations; Chronic Disease Management; HIV and STI Screening, and Risk Reduction Counseling; Lab
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Commercial: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, United Health Care, Tufts Health Plan, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Fallon Health; Government/State: Medicare, MassHealth (Medicaid), Neighborhood Health Plan, Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan, Children’s Medical Security Plan, Health Safety Net, CeltiCare Health, Tufts Health Public Plan (Network Health); Medicare Replacement Plans: Tufts Senior Care Options, United Senior Care Options, Commonwealth Care Alliance, Senior Whole Health, Navicare, Blue Cross Medicare Advantage; Vision: EyeMed (Aetna, Network Health Fallon, Tufts), Davis Vision, Opticare (Celticare), Spectra (United), Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:15am-5:00pm; Wed: 8:15am-9:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.