Mattawa Community Medical Clinic - Mattawa Other Primary Care Provider
- 210 Government Road
- Mattawa WA, 99349
- Contact Phone: 509-932-4499
- Clinic Details: Grant County Public Hospital District No. 5, was formed in 1984. The Hospital District operates the Mattawa Community Medical Clinic to provide primary medical care to all in the District. Mattawa Community Medical Clinic serves the citizens in and around Mattawa. A three-member board of commissioners and an appointed superintendent administer the district. Our mission is to provide access to affordable, convenient, high quality effective primary health care services, including outreach and prevention, to all who seek such care locally. We do not discriminate against people on any basis.
- Website: http://www.mattawacommunitymedicalclinic.org/
- Services: Well Child and Adult exams, Diabetes and other Chronic Disease Treatment, Medical Nutritional Therapy by a Registered Dietician, OB care through 32 weeks, Walk-ins, Urgent Care, Labor and Industry, Lab services
- Remarks: Sliding Fee Program; Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, closed between 12:00 and 1:00 for lunch. Se habla Español
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.